About Me

My photo
Okay, I HATE if anyone called me ORDINARY XD #slapped... but feel free for chat or asking something to me, enjoy ;)

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Original Character | Nyan Ijoijo




Wellll ... now I continuing to post my artwork .. and for the next is NyanJo or Nyan Ijoijo




Nyan Ijoijo is SHINIGAMI's pet that sparated by her owner when Darkness World begin a WAR, when she's enjoying ate weak and small soul. NyanJo is half a shinigami and half a cat soul eater, below is her parents



and, below is nyanjo on another version xDxD



Nyanjo in Victorian Event

Crying Nyanjo
believe me, this NOT my DRAW XD, thank's to bang Achmad!! <3

Nyanjo berseragam ventus


Cosplay as Dejiko - Digicharat


Nyanjo ID Card
Nyanjo Photo-PostCard

Nyanjo as Meong







No comments:

Post a Comment