About Me

My photo
Okay, I HATE if anyone called me ORDINARY XD #slapped... but feel free for chat or asking something to me, enjoy ;)

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Last Day, Tales of Abyss

Today I have finished my RPG game (yattaaa ^ ^ 9). Its my last holiday, so I think I must finish my adventure game, Tales of Abyss (tehee~ ^ ^"). I have played this game since 2-3 weeks ago. I think this game interest but the game is easy. Just need 69 hours, you can get ending for Tales of Abyss
I hate this ending, no happy ending (hiks hiks)
but Im so glad I have finished this game before 4th Semester will begin, (tehe~)

Oh ya, if one of you re playing this game I will share link that will make you easy play (but I think, without this you will finish this game by your self). Taraaa~ this will help you ^ ^

This is the map ^ ^"
Click picture to enlarge
And this for the walkthrough

enjoying ^ ^

1 comment: