About Me

My photo
Okay, I HATE if anyone called me ORDINARY XD #slapped... but feel free for chat or asking something to me, enjoy ;)

Monday, January 2, 2012

Fuon Shop | Planning Event Part 1

Taraaa .... Happy Holiday and Happy New Year minna-sama \^o^/
haha, for this 8.00 I'll get my final exam on 5th Semester, (hope it'll be easy for today)
ahhh forget it...
for much time before, I didn't yet posting my blog, because I rather busy with my work also my study -A-"

goumenne goumenn m(-_-)m

Okay, now Im posting here, about Draw Competition on my Shop (Fuon Shop)
Actually, this competition is begin about 1 week ago, but because Im rather busy with my task exam also shipping, this competition's been delayed m(T_T)m

okay maybe, for about repairing the competition, I'll give more time for deadline on 14 January 2012, but I rather confuse about term on my competition. (haha)

for REWARD this for each winner
3rd Winner - Pulse Rp10.000,00
2nd Winner - Painting Munny (free shipping for JaBoDeTaBek)
1nd Winner - Painting Munny + 20% OFF VOUCHER SHOPPING ON FUON SHOP (free shipping for JaBoDeTaBek)




for more info, you can visit http://www.facebook.com/fuonshiro

(note : because I'm Indonesian, so my social networking account is mostly using Bahasa Indonesia, but don't worry, if you want to chat with me, you can leave message or wall on my account book)

thank you ^3^/")

No comments:

Post a Comment