About Me

My photo
Okay, I HATE if anyone called me ORDINARY XD #slapped... but feel free for chat or asking something to me, enjoy ;)

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fuon Shop | Result Of Panda's Event

Panda's Event is Event that been created by owner, Fuon, to celebrate her Birthday (more detail, click  Fuon Shop | Panda's Event ).. Okay, actually this event just be held about 7 days (21-26January 2012) but for some problem this event'd been extended till 7 February 2012



and thank's for all of your participation, my dearest customers, now this is about the result you can click this link (Result)
 but for me... really love about editing Panda is picture of below
This Picture has been created by Ame Amelia, she get discount about 40% off :)
This Picture has been created by Aletta Carissa Rizqianna., she get discount about 15% off+free shipping  :)
This Picture has been created by Aniek sulistiyani, she get discount about 15% off+free Badge Panda  :)
 and the last this is make me laugh (click left button for more detail)
This Picture has been created by Kirre Maudy, she get discount about 15% off+free Badge Panda  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment