About Me

My photo
Okay, I HATE if anyone called me ORDINARY XD #slapped... but feel free for chat or asking something to me, enjoy ;)

Monday, February 6, 2012

Trip to Hellomotion 8 Festival | 4th February 2012

uhuyy uhuyyy ... Event on 1 time for 1 year (NOTE : is just 1day in 1year<< )
Hellomotion 8th Festival, is must be I waited for /\^^)

first, all of you are asking, what is Helloimotion 8 Festival??
Hellomotion 8 Festival is some festival of indie art, such as Design, Toy, Comic, Animation(Movie), and etc
and 8 is this event is 8th celebrated since 2004
Hellomotion was hold by Hellomotion Corp. that Corp is work at animation art.
But in this momment(I mean event) we can express our talent of visual communication, like handmade, costum play and manymore ... okay let we go to the picture, I take much photo and you must see it /\^^)

 /\^^) CLICK LEFT BUTTON ON MOUSE FOR ENLARGE ♥ (^^/\



   


 





 









No comments:

Post a Comment