About Me

My photo
Okay, I HATE if anyone called me ORDINARY XD #slapped... but feel free for chat or asking something to me, enjoy ;)

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Digital Painting - On Progress | A.Ri.Su

Tadaaa .... I've dissapointed with my mom, WHY?? because my mom'd broken her promise DX
actually, "him" has invite me for "walking2" (haha :D) on Saturday Night (come on mom, this Saturday Night! why don't you allow me for go out (just for this night mom DX) )

ahh okay nevermind ... then then , I feel bored , so I paint my last character, A.Ri.Su

this this progress :3
Step 1


It's need about 1 hour (WTF, 1 hour?!! Ohh come on, it's so difficult for colouring wing man!! TT___TT)
sooo ... guys , wait for finishing ya ^O^)/

Step 2



tadaaa ... it's full colour ^o^)/, but background hasn't available or drawn yet ;__;
so , just wait yaa >O<)~

For Detail ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment