About Me

My photo
Okay, I HATE if anyone called me ORDINARY XD #slapped... but feel free for chat or asking something to me, enjoy ;)

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fuon Shop | Planning Event Part 2

Ahaa.... I get insomnia, because I've take a nap and I wake up after Adzan Maghrib (haha it's too much I to be sleeping beauty)

I remember that from today, 10 days again is my shop's birthday, yipppii

well well well , for my planning, I want to create some event, there is Draw Competition, but because my condition get fever (come on, I cough since this morning till now )


My engaged partner, invite me to celebrate our aniversary that be held on February 14th, he want to create event to, about couple cosplay picture shoot, but he get final exam for this time ... So maybe me and also my partner will create event together,

then the event are
* Draw Competition : Chocolate Couple
* Shoot Cosplay Couple Picture : Valentine & Chocolate

it's still just planning, and it's sure there are some reward for winner, so just wait ya for our event

No comments:

Post a Comment