About Me

My photo
Okay, I HATE if anyone called me ORDINARY XD #slapped... but feel free for chat or asking something to me, enjoy ;)

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

PraGraduate - Need a Job (Apprentice)

Job, ahhhh maybe not job, (I mean I work at somewhere but I don't get any honour)
It's called APPRENTICE (huaaaaa @___@)

after I've done my final exam, it's time to have a "brainstorm" to think about my future. Then then then, now I'm looking for some place that offer job fit with my study Graphic Design. My parent, mommy force me about this apprentice, but I wont if I get posititon that not suit with my study, like accounting, journalist or any else :(

I try to get some job at Makko Publishing, Koloni Redaction or Caravan Studio (this studio??? just your wish fuu =____=)

but I'll try, so wish me get lucky ya minna ^o^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment